Win with Tradesman
Now extended until the end of the year! From 1st June to 31st December, for every pack of Tradesman® bricks you buy, you can enter for your chance to WIN a trip of a lifetime with Exodus Travels
The more packs you buy, the higher your chances of winning!
The first 100 people to enter will win a Tradesman t-shirt and 3 lucky people each month will also win £100 buyagift vouchers to enjoy a fun-filled day out of your choice.
To enter all you need to do is send us your proof of purchase.
You can do this by emailing a picture of it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 0844 800 4876 or post it to us FAO Marketing, Ibstock Brick, Leicester Road, Ibstock, LE67 6HS.
Full terms and conditions:
TERMS & CONDITIONS IN RESPECT OF THE IBSTOCK BRICK PROMOTION
1. These Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to the ‘Win the trip of a lifetime’ promotion 2017 (the “Promotion”) as displayed and/or advertised in any account-holding builders’ merchants (the “Stockist”).
2. The promoter is Ibstock Brick Limited (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Leicester Road, Ibstock, LE67 6HS.
3. For the avoidance of any doubt the Promotion is not available to:
3.1. Any and all current employees and/or their immediate family members of the Promoter and/or any Stockist and/or any associated group companies and/or affiliates thereof. (NB. There is a separate promoter prize which is covered separately under clause 14 below), and;
3.2. Any and all persons officially connected with the Promotion and/or their immediate family members whether or not they are employed by the Promoter and/or the Stockist.
4. The Promoter and the Stockist fully reserve the right to exclude any entries they believe to be in contravention of the Promotion rules (including inter alia these Terms and Conditions) without any liability whatsoever and shall have the right to do so without any notification of same to any entrant.
5. The initial Promotion ran between 1st June 2017 and 30th September 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). Any entries received after 12 noon on Friday 6th October 2017 will be automatically excluded. The Promotion has now been extended until 31stDecember 2017.
6. All entrants to the Promotion must be UK residents aged over 18 (eighteen) years on or before 31st May 2017.
7. To qualify for entry any Participant must purchase 1 (one) or more packs of Tradesman® bricks from any participating Stockist. To qualify for entry to the Promotion any entrant must submit proof of purchase to the address in clause 8 below and must include the entrants email address. Any Participant may make more than one entry for the Promotion and each pack purchased will count as one entry. Stockists purchasing from Stockists will not be counted.
8. Proof of purchase must be submitted by one of the following:
8.1 By email to email@example.com, or;
8.2 By post to “FAO Marketing, Ibstock Brick, Leicester Road, Ibstock, LE67 6HS”, or;
8.3 By fax to 0844 800 4876.
9. Neither the Promoter nor the Stockist accept any liability whatsoever for any entries not received
or lost due to any circumstances howsoever arising and/or caused.
10. The grand prize in respect of the Promotion is £2,000 (two thousand pounds) in vouchers for “Exodus Travels” and there are also 3 prizes each month of £100 buyagift vouchers. The first 100 entries received by the Promoter will automatically receive a Tradesman t-shirt by post. The Promotion extension outlined in clause 5 includes an additional grand prize.
10.1. The grand prize and monthly prizes will be issued to the winners in the form of vouchers from the Promoter (see clause 13 below).
10.2. No cash alternative to the above prizes will apply.
11. The initial grand prize winner will be randomly drawn from the qualifying entries on Friday 6th October 2017 at 4pm. The draw will be conducted in a controlled and secure environment by the Promoter. Entries for the grand prize must be received by the Promoter by Friday 6th October 2017 no later than 12 noon. The second grand prize winner will be drawn in the same manner on Friday 5th January 2018 with entries being received by the Promoter no later than 12 noon on the same day.
12. The monthly prize winners will be randomly drawn from qualifying entries on the first Friday of the month following the end of the prior month. For example, for the month of June, the draw will take place on Friday 7th July 2017 at 12 noon. The draw will be conducted in a controlled and secure environment by the Promoter. Entries for each of the monthly prizes must be received by the Promoter by 12 noon on the first Thursday of the month following the end of the prior month.
13. The winners of the monthly prizes and grand prize will be notified by email within five (5) working days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted for any reason whatsoever and/or does not claim the prize within three (3) working days of notification, then the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and re-draw a replacement winner.
14. The participating Stockists that sold the winning grand prize brick orders will each receive a £500 buyagift voucher.
15. If the proof of purchase is illegible, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion request a replacement proof of purchase, however any entry will only be valid if the Promoter receives the entries in accordance with the Terms and Conditions above. The correct submission of an entry is at all times the responsibility of the entrant and the Promoter accepts no liability for any invalid, lost or incomplete entries.
16. In the event that the prizes listed above become unavailable for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to offer alternative prizes to approximately the same value without any liability to any entrant.
17. The prizes are exclusive to the winners and are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or exchange with any other prize than those described above.
18. If a participant rejects their prize and/or they are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, then the participant will automatically forfeit any entitlement to the prize without compensation and the Promoter shall be entitled to withdraw and re-allocate the prize.
19. The promoter reserves the right to cancel and/or amend the Promotion and/or these Terms and Conditions without any notice whatsoever in the event of any catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, force majeure or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control with regard to the Promotion. The Promoter will only notify any changes to the Promotion insofar as it is reasonable, equitable or able to do so.
20. The Promoter has no liability for the accuracy of any prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party or sponsors connected with this Promotion or the enjoyment of any of the prizes by the winners of the prizes.
21. All entrants remain liable for any tax liability arising from their participation in this Promotion and by taking part in the Promotion they agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter in all respects for same.
22. Any decisions of the Promoter in respect of the Promotion shall be final and conclusive and the Promoter will not correspond with any entrant at any time.
23. By entering this Promotion any entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
24. The Promotion will be subject to English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
25. Any winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity, publications or other material including any social media by the Promoter. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without permission.